dimecres, 28 de gener del 2009

.... ♥ ..*ღGodmOther!:P.... ♥ ..*ღ





Hi guyS!


How are yOu?


Well today I'm going to talk about a party that I had on Saturday. On Saturday I was godmother!!:P:PIt wAs the first time in my life! It was fantastic because it's a unique moment that you can't repeat in your life with these people!

The child is a boy and his name is Dorian. At the Christening there was the family of the boy's father and my family because Dorian is my cousin too. The priest read a pharagraph from the bible and then I took the clothes of the boy. The priest, at the Christening , has to put water on the child's head.

After the Christening, we went to my aunt's house and I gave her the boy because the ortodoxe when there is a Christening the motherof the children can't go to the Christening and she waits for the child at home. After this we had a party to celebrete the Christening...!:P:P



wELL...tHat iS aLL!


by!!



rAmy