divendres, 27 de febrer del 2009

.... ♥ ..*ღMy rEsearch pRojEct .... ♥ ..*ღ



Hi guys!!:p


Today I'm going to talk about my research project!


My research project was to study about how I can start a company. In my project I wanted to open a clothes shop.

It was a very interesting project because I learnt a lot about this!The name that I gave the shop, was an English name "BRAND NEW DAYS" because it is an easy name to remember.

It was difficult because I don't have a lot knowhedge about tihis topic. I studied batxillerat last year and this year economy and this helped me a lot.

The marck of this project was on 9 , and I think that the oral presentation of the project helped me to get this mark.

I think that this project helped me in my future studies, because I will study ADE when I finish school.

:P:P


By by


rAmONa..:P