dimarts, 3 de març del 2009

.... ♥ ..*ღ LoNdoN.... ♥ ..*ღ



Hi gUys!


Today I'm going to talk about my trip to London. London is beautiful and for me it is romantic!:P

Firstly , before we went to London, it was the carnaval in Rosas and I couldn't sleep because we had to go to the bus, in front of the school at 3 a.m

In the plane I slept until we arrived in London. The first day I was very tired because we arrived at the hotel and quickly we went to visit the British Museum and the Natiobal Gallery in Trafalgar Square. The second day we visited Big Ben and London Eye, Speakers Corners..etc. The last day I went to London Eyr and this it was fantastic because we can see London, it was beautiful.

We go out at night but I don't like their parties, I think that the parties are better here than London. It was a good expirience because we met new people, new tradition and culture!


I recommend you to go to London if you can go!



By..:P